Up to a 20% discount in your Student VISA
Come to study Spanish in Barcelona. If you are not a national of a country of the European Union or of Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway or Switzerland and want to stay legally in Spain we will help you get your student VISA.
We help you applying for your Spanish student VISA
As an Instituto Cervantes Certified School we help you applying for your study visa at the Spanish embassy.
You just need:
- Your passport
- Your medical insurance and a medical certificate confirming that you don’t have any diseases.
- Certificate of criminal record issued by the authorities of the country
We will help you with the following:
- Give all the details of the study you’ll be doing in Barcelona (Spain), including the hours of study per week.
- Give the certificate to proof that you have all needed to support you for the duration of your stay in Spain.
- The information about where you’ll be living.
Get your Spanish student residence permit/card
If you’re staying in Spain for more than six months, we help you apply for a student residence permit. The application must be done within 30 days of entering Spain.
You’ll need to show the following documents:
- Passport or national ID valid for at least six months.
- Photocopy of the passport stamp showing your entry into Spain.
- Letter of residency or census registration (empadronamiento), which is confirmation that you live in Spain.
We will help you with with all the documentation from the school confirming the course and hours of study per week.
The card is valid for a year and you can renew it every year for five years as long as you’re still studying.
What People Say
What real students say about BCNSunlight Language School
I’ve just finished free week of Spanish course and I’m more than pleased! Mireya is a great teacher. She explains everything in an easy and funny way. I’m going to recommend this school for everyone, who wants to learn Spanish.
This is a great school for learning Spanish. It is a lot less formal than most other language schools which makes for a better learning experience with no pressure. I highly recommend BCN Sunlight
It was very helpful! I was on the free week, 5 days 2 hours. And did not expect that it will be so perfect! Lessons were interesting and time flew so fast. It really helps me to speak Spanish!
The classes with Ricardo was the best experience of learning Spanish ever. He was really patient and the classes were so much fun. Highly recommend this school to all of you out there.